Terms and Conditions
Payment is required prior to the event start. Your event registration(s) is not confirmed until payment is received. Cheques can take up to 7 days to clear and bank transfers take up to 3 days, so we recommend paying by Credit Card to ensure that your registration(s) within the event(s) is guaranteed. Cancellation, Transfers, and Registrant change Policies
• Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the events start date: 90% refund (or specify a actual $ amount).
• Cancellations within 6-3 days of the events start date: 50% refund (or specify a actual $ amount).
• Cancellations within 2 days of the events start date or after the event has started: No refund.
• You can transfer a registrant to another event 3 days or more prior to the event start date. You will be charged or refunded any differences in the event price.
• You are not able to transfers registrants within 2 days of the event start date.
• You can change the registrant on an event to another person at any time.
Entry to Courses
• Southland Education’s core courses are provided for adults past school age. Children are not eligible for entry to these courses. The exceptions to this are the Arty Kids after school programme and the Kidzart holiday programme which are self-funded.
If an event does not reach minimum numbers or, for some other unavoidable reason is cancelled, the fee will be refunded in full.